At National Bank of Delaware County, we know that wealth isn't accumulated by accident, but is the result of hard work and careful planning. We work closely with our customers and, if desired, their chosen professionals and family members, to gain a comprehensive understanding of their investment objectives and long-term financial goals. It is only with this understanding that we can tailor a financial plan to meet the needs of our individual customers.
FULL INVESTMENT SERVICES -
Full investment services are available for individuals, trusts and retirement accounts with careful consideration for the appropriate objectives for you including distribution and tax planning strategies.
Our standard investment services include:
• Investment management of account assets
• Custody and safekeeping of securities
• Daily sweep of principal and income cash balances to money fund
• Collection of income and quarterly remittances
• Detailed quarterly statements of income and principal transactions
• Maintenance of tax records including quarterly tax payments
• Annual income tax information summary
COMPETITIVE FEE STRUCTURE –
Our fees are based on the market value of the account and the type of services needed.
Non-Deposit Investment Sales Are:
Not FDIC-insured | Not deposit or obligations of, or guaranteed by, the deposit institution | Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.