Trust & Estate Services
Earning the money is only the first part of any financial plan. Next is what you actually do with it. But if you don't have the time to deal with the day-to-day business involved, we can help.
Our staff can help you protect your money, and serve as trustee or executor for your estate, even after you're gone. We have years of extensive knowledge and experience—let us put it to work for you.
TRUST ADMINISTRATION, WILLS AND PROBATES, ASSET MANAGEMENT –
Our Trust Department can serve as trustee, co-trustee, or as agent for a trustee to provide all of the tools needed for compliance and reporting.
PROFESSIONAL FIDUCIARY – Whether it is to alleviate the emotional burden on family members or merely for peace of mind, you can turn to us to manage family matters through successive generations.
FULL INVESTMENT SERVICES -
Full investment services are available for individuals, trusts and retirement accounts with careful consideration for the appropriate objectives for you including distribution and tax planning strategies.
Our standard investment services include:
• Investment management of account assets
• Custody and safekeeping of securities
• Daily sweep of principal and income cash balances to money fund
• Collection of income and quarterly remittances
• Detailed quarterly statements of income and principal transactions
• Maintenance of tax records including quarterly tax payments
• Annual income tax information summary
COMPETITIVE FEE STRUCTURE –
Our fees are based on the market value of the account and the type of services needed.
Non-Deposit Investment Sales Are:
Not FDIC-insured | Not deposit or obligations of, or guaranteed by, the deposit institution | Subject to investment risks, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.