There's a new way to bank in Delaware County, and it's called Kasasa!® Free checking is only the beginning of it.
Earn high interest plus nationwide ATM fee refunds,* just for doing things you're probably already doing. There's no minimum balance to earn your rewards, and you can connect your account to a free Kasasa Saver® for even greater savings. So the only question remaining is, "do you Kasasa?®"
- No monthly service fee
- 2.01% APY* on amount of balance up to $10,000
- 2.01% to 0.64% APY on amount of balance over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* on entire balance if qualifications are not met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $10 monthly)*
- Unlimited check writing and debit card use
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver account to build savings automatically
- Debit card
- Free online banking
- Free online bill pay
- Free eStatements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for the full Kasasa Cash rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it. To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
• Have at least 10 debit card purchase transactions greater than $5.00 that must post and settle your account per monthly qualification cycle. (ATM processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions.)
• Be enrolled and receive your monthly account statement electronically. Please contact us for details on how to enroll.
• Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) transaction or direct deposit post and settle your account per monthly qualification cycle.
• Be enrolled and log into Online Banking at least one time per monthly qualification cycle. Please contact us for details on how to enroll.
• Have a valid email address on file with the bank.
NOTE: If you are unable to meet these minimum qualifications for your Kasasa account for three (3) or more consecutive qualification cycles during a rolling 12 month period, your free Kasasa account will automatically be converted to NBDC's free Regular Checking account.
That's it. With Kasasa, the banking activities that make your life easier also make you money! But if you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free, and you can get back to earning the rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/09/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. * The Kasasa Cash Checking APY is based on compounding interest. Please be aware that the interest earned in Kasasa Cash Checking is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. As a result, the actual interest amount paid for Kasasa Cash Checking may be less than the APY disclosed. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash Checking APYs. Minimum to open is $25. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.64% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear an account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Monthly direct deposit required to have this account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. (PIN based transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as ATM transactions do not count toward qualifying debit card transactions. Only debit card transactions processed by merchants and received by the bank as POS transactions count towards qualifying debit card transactions.) Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. If you close your account before the end of the qualification cycle, you will not receive rewards for that cycle.
See separate fee schedule for fees that apply to this account.