On July 22nd you'll be able to take advantage of the following upgrades:
- Single sign on: use ONE access ID and password for both online banking and billpay
- Mobile billlpay: pay your bills on the go through the TouchBanking App
- More control: Pay some payees the same day bills are due
- PopMoney: Send, request, and receive money with just about anyone online or through your mobile device
- Reminders: receive a message when a bill is due; never miss a payment again!
Important Dates and Deadlines!
- July 20th – Access to your current bill payment service will end at 5:30 PM. Please download any history you may want to keep for your reference before this time. After 5:30PM any billpay history will no longer be available.
- July 21st – Billpay will be unavailable while the upgrade takes place.
- July 22nd - New bill payment service goes live! Log in to your online banking account at www.nbdcbank.com and review your payments and payees for accuracy.
If you would like to view a demo of the new billpay site, visit the bill pay upgrade page by clicking the "Billpay Upgrade Information" link at the top of the page.You can also download a copy of the original billpay upgrade announcement.
Please remember to log on as soon as possible after the conversion to be sure all of your payees are still present. You can find a list of payees that may not have converted due to missing or invalid information by clicking the Billpay Upgrade link. Missing payees may be added to the new bill pay site using updated or more current information.
Please call 888-264-8299, option 3, with any questions or concerns.