National Bank of Delaware County is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers competitive benefits including medical and life insurance, retirement and 401(k) plans, and tuition reimbursement.
In addition to our extensive benefit package, we also provide competitive salaries, educational opportunities, a professional working environment and the opportunity for growth from within.
Take a look below to see current openings and download the Employment Application here to get started.
Current Positions Available:
- System Administrator
More information about this job:
Full time System Administrator needed for growing financial institution based in Walton, NY. The primary role will be end-user technical support, including software/hardware installation, troubleshooting, hardware break/fix, phone support, technical documentation, asset management, and application management. The System Administrator will also assist in the maintenance of the company's network and server systems. The System Administrator would have the opportunity to expand their experience with complex IT systems, such as advanced networking equipment, VoIP, Windows server systems, etc. System Administrator will work closely with Third Party IT Vendor as well as other outsourced vendors.
• Deep knowledge of desktop operating systems, primarily Windows 7
• A+, MCDST or equivalent
• Deep understanding of PC hardware. Proficient in performing break/fix, installations, and upgrades
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience installing and troubleshooting software for the above platforms
• Experience in identifying, removing, and protecting against malware
• Working knowledge of desktop networking (wired and wireless)
• Extremely customer-oriented with excellent written and communication skills
• Ability to build excellent and friendly relationships with all employees
• Ability to follow up on assignments from senior members of the team, and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Excel at making the workload and request/service process visible, and be accountable for work assignments
• A willingness to learn new systems and skills
Experience with the following a plus:
Must be able to travel to all centers. May require occasional limited weekend hours. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Occasional after hours or weekend for installations.
Salary based on experience.
Loan Officer for Andes Banking Center.
A Bachelors degree in Finance, Banking or related work experience desired.
2 plus years previous lending preferred, self-motivated and career minded.
National Bank of Delaware County
1 Churchill Ave.
Stamford, NY 12167